The Grand Block Odyssey
Your planet is suffering from Overpopulation. An ever-growing pain that is dooming the survival of your own people. Solutions must be found. You must travel in space in search of an habitable planet.
The Grand Block Odyssey is a story-rich block-pushing puzzle game set in a Sci-Fi Universe. Your destination is the mysterious planet Hope 9. But as you get closer to your target, hallucinations are appearing in the form of blocks around your spaceship. You become obsessed at solving those puzzles. You have to push the blocks and they won't stop until they hit an obstacle.
The nature of these blocks keeps changing. The puzzles gets increasingly complex as you progress through the game and discover new areas. Explore mystery through Space, Hope 9 and your own mind as you solve puzzles. Uncover your darkest secrets and the mysterious planet's story.
The Grand Block Odyssey is the debut title from OddBreeze and was inspired by games in the SNES era, which is why we have a similar view to older 2D titles.
- Push blocks on switches to solve the puzzles
- Once you push a block, they slide until they hit a wall or any obstacle
- The game is split in 4 chapters, which are subsequently split into 3 sections each
- Every new section of the game introduces a new mechanic over the regular block mechanic
- Experience a rich story with cutscenes, codex entries and more!
Early Development Trailer (2016)
There will be more tracks to come.
Based in Montreal, Canada
Estimated release date:
Press / Business contact:
About the Studio
oddbreeze is a studio that started with the goal of creating amazing video game experiences through the mix of visuals, story-telling and great soundtrack.
August 22, 2016